Zehn kleine Negerlein (alt. title: Und dann gabs keines mehr) is a 1969 television adaptation of the Agatha Christie novel And Then There Were None. It was directed by Hans Quest and the script was translated into German by Fritz Peter Buch.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Alfred Schieske as Sir Lawrence Wargrave
- Werner Peters as William Blore
- Nora Minor as Emily Brent
- Ingrid Capelle as Vera Claythorne
- Rolf Boysen as Philip Lombard
- Peter Fricke as Anthony Maston
- Fritz Haneke as General Mackenzie
- Alexander Kerst as Dr. Armstrong
- Günther Neutze as Butler Rogers
- Edith Volkmann as Mrs. Rogers
- Matthias Hell as Narracot
- Herbert Weicker as The Voice (voice) (uncredited)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.