Zehn kleine Negerlein (alt. title: Und dann gabs keines mehr) is a 1969 television adaptation of the Agatha Christie novel And Then There Were None. It was directed by Hans Quest and the script was translated into German by Fritz Peter Buch.
- Alfred Schieske as Sir Lawrence Wargrave
- Werner Peters as William Blore
- Nora Minor as Emily Brent
- Ingrid Capelle as Vera Claythorne
- Rolf Boysen as Philip Lombard
- Peter Fricke as Anthony Maston
- Fritz Haneke as General Mackenzie
- Alexander Kerst as Dr. Armstrong
- Günther Neutze as Butler Rogers
- Edith Volkmann as Mrs. Rogers
- Matthias Hell as Narracot
- Herbert Weicker as The Voice (voice) (uncredited)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.