A blinding snowstorm—and a homicidal maniac—traps a small party of friends in an isolated estate.
- Molly Davis
- Giles Davis
- Mrs Boyle
- Major Metcalf
- Mr Paravincini
- Christopher Wren
- Sergeant Trotter
- Mrs Lyon (AKA Maureen Gregg)
- The title of the story comes from the nursery rhyme Three Blind Mice.
At Agatha Christie's request the story will not be published in the UK while Mousetrap is still running in the West End.
- 1948, Cosmopolitan magazine (Volume 124, Number 5), illustrations uncredited
- 1950, Three Blind Mice and Other Stories
- 1950, Dodd, Mead and Company (New York), Hardback, 250 pp
- 1952, Dell Books, Paperback, 224 pp, (Dell number 633)
- 1960, Dell Books, Paperback, as The Mousetrap and other stories, (Dell number D354)
- 1984, Berkley Books, Paperback, 212 pp, (Berkley number 06806-4)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.