Plot[edit | edit source]
A blinding snowstorm—and a homicidal maniac—traps a small party of friends in an isolated estate.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Molly Davis
- Giles Davis
- Mrs Boyle
- Major Metcalf
- Mr Paravincini
- Christopher Wren
- Sergeant Trotter
- Mrs Lyon (AKA Maureen Gregg)
Publication history[edit | edit source]
At Agatha Christie's request the story will not be published in the UK while Mousetrap is still running in the West End.
- 1948, Cosmopolitan magazine (Volume 124, Number 5), illustrations uncredited
- 1950, Three Blind Mice and Other Stories
- 1950, Dodd, Mead and Company (New York), Hardback, 250 pp
- 1952, Dell Books, Paperback, 224 pp, (Dell number 633)
- 1960, Dell Books, Paperback, as The Mousetrap and other stories, (Dell number D354)
- 1984, Berkley Books, Paperback, 212 pp, (Berkley number 06806-4)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.