The Novel Magazine was a London-based pulp fiction magazine published in the early 20th century. The magazine ran from 1905 until 1937, when it was absorbed by The Grand Magazine.
Publications of Agatha Christie stories
In chronological order of publication.
- Issue 218, May 1923 - The Actress, under the name A Trap for the Unwary. Illustrated by Emile Verpilleux.
- Issue 229, April 1924 - While the Light Lasts. Illustrated by Howard K. Elcock.
- Issue 233, August 1924 - Mr Eastwood's Adventure, under the title The Mystery of the Second Cucumber. Illustrated by Wilmot Lunt.
- Issue 342, November 1933 - Death by Drowning
- Issue 345, December 1933 - A Christmas Tragedy