The U.S. title contains the same content as its U.K. counterpart.
- The Case of the Middle-aged Wife
- The Case of the Discontented Soldier
- The Case of the Distressed Lady
- The Case of the Discontented Husband
- The Case of the City Clerk
- The Case of the Rich Woman
- Have You Got Everything You Want?
- The Gate of Baghdad
- The House at Shiraz
- The Pearl of Price
- Death on the Nile
- The Oracle at Delphi
- 1934: Dodd Mead and Company (New York), 1934, Hardcover, 244 pp.
- 1946: Best Seller Mystery B79, Lawrence Spivak, 1940.
- 1951: Dell Books (New York), Paperback, (Dell number 550 mapback), 224 pp
- 1962: Fontana Books (Imprint of HarperCollins), Paperback, 158 pp
In the 1980s some US publishers began using the UK title.