Dr Mark Aldridge is a senior lecturer in Film and Television at Southampton Solent University, UK, specialising in film and television history. He is the author of the 2019 book Agatha Christie on Screen. Previous publications include The Birth of British Television, published by Palgrave Macmillan. He has been a fan of Agatha Christie since he first saw Agatha Christie's Poirot when he was seven.
He wrote an introduction to the 2017 edition of the novelisation The Passing of Mr Quinn.
- 2919 - Agatha Christie on Screen
- 2021 - Agatha Christie's Poirot: The Greatest Detective in the World
- 2022 - The Bloomsbury Handbook to Agatha Christie
- 2017 - Agatha Christie: Murder Beyond the Orient Express
- 2020 - Agatha Christie: 100 Years of Poirot and Miss Marple
- 2021 - Agatha Christie's England
- 2021 - Agatha and Poirot: Partners in Crime