Magnolia Blossom is a short story, written by Agatha Christie which was first published in The Royal Magazine in March 1926. The story was subsequently compiled and published in the U.S. as part of The Golden Ball and Other Stories in 1971. In the U.K., the story was published as part of Problem at Pollensa Bay and Other Stories in 1991.
Theodora Darrell is running away with her lover — and her husband's business associate — Vincent Easton, when she learns that her husband, Richard, is facing financial ruin. Old loyalties resurface, and she returns home to see if she can fix the situation.
- In 1982 the short story was adapted into an episode of the television series The Agatha Christie Hour.
- In 2002 the story was adapted by BBC Radio 4.
- 1926: Royal Magazine, vol. 55 no. 329, Mar 1926.
- 1971: The Golden Ball and Other Stories, Dodd Mead and Company (New York), 1971, Hardcover, 272 pp.
- 1991: Problem at Pollensa Bay and Other Stories, Harper Collins (London), November 1991