Ladies' Home Journal is an American magazine published by the Meredith Corporation. It was first published on February 16, 1883, and eventually became one of the leading women's magazines of the 20th century in the United States. From 1891 it was published in Philadelphia by the Curtis Publishing Company. In 1903, it was the first American magazine to reach one million subscribers.
Publications of Agatha Christie stories
In chronological order of publication.
- 1932, June - The Second Gong. Illustrated by R.J. Prohaska.
- 1935, June - How Does Your Garden Grow?.
- 1959, November - Cat Among the Pigeons. Illustrated by Joe DeMers.
- 1962, April - The Pale Horse.
- 1975, July to August - Curtain. Illustrated by Mark English.
- 1976, July to August - Sleeping Murder. Illustrated by Fred Otnes.