Iraq and Agatha Christie
Iraq in the works by Agatha Christie
Several works by Agatha Christie/Mary Westmacott takes place in Iraq.
- The Gate of Baghdad (1933)
- Murder on the Orient Express (1934) - Mary Debenham had been working in Baghdad.
- Murder in Mesopotamia (1936)
- Absent in the Spring (1944) - Barbara Wray and her husband lives in Baghdad.
- They Came to Baghdad (1951) - Much of the story takes place in and near Baghdad.
Iraq in fictional accounts of Agatha Christie
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.