Herzoslovakia is a Balkan country that features, or is mentioned, in several stories by Agatha Christie.
Residents of Herzoslovakia[edit | edit source]
- King Nicholas IV (deceased)
- Queen Varaga (thought to be dead)
- Prince Michael Obolovitch of Herzoslovakia
- Prince Nicholas Obolovitch of Herzoslovakia
- Count Stylptitch, twice Prime Minister of Herzoslovakia (deceased)
- Captain Andrassy, equerry to Prince Michael
- Boris Anchoukoff, valet to Prince Michael
- Baron Lolopretjzyl, London representative of the Loyalist Party of Herzoslovakia
- Dutch Pedro, an agent of the “Comrades of the Red Hand”
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.