Hercule Poirot was presented as a thirty-minute play by CBS as an episode in the series General Electric Theater on April 1, 1962. The play was based on the Agatha Christie short story The Disappearance of Mr. Davenheim, adapted by Barré Lyndon. It was introduced by Ronald Reagan and directed by John Brahm, the adaptation starred Martin Gabel as Poirot, this being the television debut of the character.
- Martin Gabel as Hercule Poirot
- Nina Foch as Mrs. Davenheim
- Philip Ober as Chief George McManus
- James T. Callahan as Detective Floyd Wright (credited as James Callahan)
- John Harding as Billy Kellett