Cards on the Table is a 1981 stage adaptation of the Agatha Christie novel with the same name. Leslie Darbon followed Christie's trend of adapting Poirot novels as plays, but without Poirot as a detective.
It opened at London's Vaudeville Theatre on 9 December 1981 with Gordon Jackson as Superintendent Battle and a cast that included Derek Waring, Belinda Carroll, Mary Tamm and Patricia Driscoll.
Cast in order of their appearanceEdit
- Lynette Edwards as Mary
- William Eedle as Shaitana
- Margaret Courtenay as Mrs Oliver
- Belinda Carroll as Anne Meredith
- Pauline Jameson as Mrs Lorrimer
- Derek Waring as Dr Roberts
- Gary Raymond as Major Despard
- Gordon Jackson as Superintendent Battle
- Charles Wallace as Butler
- James Harvey as Sergeant O'Connor
- Patricia Driscoll as Miss Burgess
- Mary Tamm as Rhoda Dawes
- Jeanne Mockford as Doris
- Henry Knowles as Stephens
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.