Arsenic is a chemical element with the symbol As and atomic number 33.
Characters poisoned with arsenic[edit | edit source]
- Mr Anthony - Accident
- Alfred Crackenthorpe - 4.50 from Paddington
- Mr Elsworth - They do it with Mirrors
- Ashley Ferrars - The Murder of Roger Ackroyd
- Miss Gilchrist - After the Funeral (self inflicted)
- Mrs Lydia Horton - Murder is Easy
- Mrs Jones - The Tuesday Night Club
- Mr Martingdale - Evil Under the Sun (murder or an accidental overdose)
- Mrs Oldfield - The Lernean Hydra
- Mrs Pengelley - The Cornish Mystery
- Mr Varley? - Dumb Witness
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.